Saturday, October 17, 2009

It is October 17th and Mark and I are enjoying a nice quiet evening together on our anniversary.
Of course that means that I am sitting here and writing on our blog page and Mark is watching the hockey game on TV, (he has reminded me that he is not just watching the game he is living it in high definition). It really doesn't take much to make him happy!

So much has happened in one year, it is so hard to believe that in 6 days we will be traveling to Tembagapura Indonesia. This is going to be the place we will call home. Mark is very excited about moving over there....I on the other hand waver between being elated at the thought of the adventure to pure unadulterated fear of flying. This will be the first time I will have step foot on a plane...what an initiation fifteen hours,(of sure terror) just from Toronto to Hong Kong. Well if you are going to do something you might as well do it right.

1 comment: